Since Players-Shakespeare.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the products we supply.
Therefore, we DO honour requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Admin department (admin@Players-Shakespeare.com) in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Admin department (admin@Players-Shakespeare.com). If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to request assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to our Admin department (admin@Players-Shakespeare.com) for approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Admin department (admin@Players-Shakespeare.com) within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Admin department (admin@Players-Shakespeare.com) is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
- +44 (0)7770 424241
- Please give it 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Requests for a refund are accepted by email to email@example.com within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund.
4/1 Dundonald Street,
Edinburgh, EH3 6RY